< Back to Online Booking
Please take the time to read and understand these Terms and Conditions. By making an online booking you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
1. By submitting an online booking you accept and agree to receive communication from Moghuls OTR.
2. You acknowledge that the details you have submitted are your own.
3. You acknowledge that the details you have submitted are accurate and up-to date.
4. In order to make an online booking you must have the legal capacity to do so and you must accept financial responsibility for all purchases made under your name.
5. When you submit an online booking you are making an offer to Moghuls OTR. Your booking is not in any way complete or legally binding.
6. After submitting an online booking you should receive a confirmation email from Moghuls OTR. This shows that Moghuls OTR has received and accepted your booking. Please be sure to check your spam folder for this email.
7. Moghuls OTR reserve the right to reject a booking for any reason whatsoever. In the event your booking is rejected you should receive a telephone call or email from Moghuls OTR.
8. In the event you wish to cancel your booking please contact us.
9. Once your booking is confirmed please ensure you arrive at Moghuls OTR in plenty of time. Please give your booking name to a member of staff and you will be seated at your table.
10. Moghuls OTR reserve the right to give your table to another person in the event you are late.
11. Moghuls OTR reserve the right to refuse to accept further online bookings from persons who do not show up for their booking.
12. Moghuls OTR reserve the right to amend, change or cancel any bookings.
13. Moghuls OTR reserve the right to withdraw or amend the ability to make online bookings without notice.
14. Moghuls OTR excludes all liability for any interruption or lack of availability to make online bookings to the extent that Moghuls OTR can legally do so.
15. To the maximum extent allowed by law Moghuls OTR excludes all liability and responsibility arising from your use of the online booking service.
16. Under no circumstances shall Moghuls OTR be liable to you for any consequential, incidental or special damages or for loss of business profits, loss of data or loss of any benefit arising out of your ability to make online bookings.
17. Moghuls OTR reserve the right at any time to vary these Terms and Conditions.
18. All warranties, representations, conditions and terms, whether express or implied, written or oral, are hereby expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
19. Notwithstanding the above, nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall affect your statutory rights.
20. We take your privacy seriously and will not pass on your details to any third parties.
21. These terms are governed by English law.
22. If any provision of these Terms shall be invalid or unenforceable, then all other provisions of the Terms and Conditions shall remain valid and enforceable.
23. If you have any questions or comments about your online booking be sure to contact us.
< Back to Online Booking