< Back to Reward Card Signup
Please take the time to read and understand these Terms and Conditions. By submitting your details you acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
1 . By registering for a Reward Card you accept and agree to receive communication from The White Hart.
2. You acknowledge that the details you have submitted are your own.
3. You acknowledge that the details you have submitted are accurate and up-to date.
4. The The White Hart Reward Card is available to residents of the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland over the age of 16.
5. Your The White Hart Reward Card is issued by, and remains the property of The White Hart. It is not a credit card, gift card, charge card or debit card. As such The White Hart has the right to recall or replace any Reward Cards.
6. After registering for your The White Hart Reward Card you will receive an email with your unique card number. (Please be sure to check your spam folder if you do not receive this email promptly). In order to obtain your Reward Card, show the email to a member of staff or let them know your unique card number.
7. Thereafter, each time you visit The White Hart be sure to use your Reward Card. Each time your Reward Card is used you will receive a point.
8. You are able to receive a maximum of one point per day.
9. Give your Reward Card to a member of staff during your visit and they will have a point added to your Card. If you want to know how many points you have on your Reward Card do ask a member of staff.
10. If you have forgotten to bring your Reward Card into The White Hart just give your unique card number to a member of staff and you will have a point added.
11. You can enjoy the following Rewards with your The White Hart Reward Card:
11.1 2 points = Free Dessert. Excludes cheeseboard.
11.2 5 points = Free Bottle of House Wine. Bottle of available house wine or soft drink.
12. When you want to redeem a Reward and have the required number of points inform a member of staff.
13. You can redeem your points on the qualifying visit or at a later date.
14. No cash alternative is available to any of the Rewards specified above.
15. Unless otherwise stated, you are able to enjoy qualifying offers and discounts in conjunction with redeeming a Reward. If you are in doubt about this just check with a member of staff.
16. The White Hart is not liable for lost, stolen or damaged Reward Cards. In the event of the above you will be required to register online for a new Reward Card. Points on the previous Reward Card will not be transferred to the new Reward Card.
17. Reward Cards may not be sold, exchanged or used for any other purpose except as specified in these Terms and Conditions.
18. The White Hart does not warrant or represent that your Reward Card will always be accepted or Rewards will always be redeemable. For example, in the unlikely event of a failure of IT, wifi, power or communications systems The White Hart may be unable to accept your Reward Card and/or unable to let you redeem Rewards.
19. The White Hart reserves the right to refuse to accept a Reward Card or to limit the use of a Card which it deems to have been tampered with, duplicated, damaged or which otherwise is suspected to be affected by fraud, misconduct or unauthorised use.
20. The White Hart reserves the right to refuse to give a Reward Card for any reason whatsoever.
21. The White Hart reserves the right to terminate the reward scheme at any time without prior notice.
22. The White Hart reserves the right to change or alter the reward scheme at any time without prior notice.
23. At present, the The White Hart Reward Card is not available to use with online orders.
24. All warranties, representations, conditions and terms, whether express or implied, written or oral, are hereby expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
25. Notwithstanding the above, nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall affect your statutory rights.
26. We take your privacy seriously and will not pass on your details to any third parties.
27. These terms are governed by English law.
28. These Terms and Conditions represents the entire agreement between you and The White Hart in relation to your use of the The White Hart Reward Card. If any provision of these Terms shall be invalid or unenforceable, then all other provisions of the Terms and Conditions shall remain valid and enforceable.
29. If you have any questions or comments regarding your Reward Card be sure to contact us or speak with a member of staff.
< Back to Reward Card Signup